As busy moms, we all have the most random and sometimes unexpected mix of must have to carry on with our day, from beauty essentials to any little thing that can keep our kids entertained.
Today, professional ballet dancer and entrepreneur Mary Helen Bowers shares her mommy “survival” essentials.
- Saint Laurent bag
- Metro Card
- Fresh Sugar Lipgloss & Tinted Lip Treatment in honey (helps me fake it if I’m not wearing makeup!)
- Weleda Skin Food (makes the greatest hand cream and works as a highlighter too!)
- Ballet Beautiful pink satin slippers with ribbon (available on www.balletbeautiful.com). I’m always in between a workout and these are light to carry and ultra chic!
- Warby Parker sunglasses
- Ballet Beautiful glass water (I’m nursing Lumina Belle so staying hydrated is a must!!)
- Organic apple & raw almonds (quick healthy snacks to prevent me from getting too hungry and running out of energy when I’m on the go)
- Lumina’s favorite stuffed giraffe and lion rattle.
- Pink and white burpy – just in case!!
Receive all things Romy & The Bunnies direct to your inbox. Don't worry – you information is secret safe with us!